Get Involved with Bordentown City’s Green Team
The Green Team meets the third Tuesday of each month at the Carslake Community Center’s Senior’s Room @ 7 PM.
Everyone is Welcome!
The Green Team is dedicated to creating a more sustainable Bordentown City. It is a very active committee of the Bordentown City Environmental Commission. The Green Team is strictly composed of volunteers who educate residents and businesses about the benefits of sustainability. Come check us out! We can always use more help!
— Cindy Gallagher & Cathy Elliott-Shaw, Co-chairs
- Ongoing Team Initiatives
- 7th Annual Bordentown Green Fair
- Bordentown City’s Weekly Farmers’ Market
- Green Team Achievements
- Contact Us: bordentowncitygreenteam.com with questions or how to get involved
Educational Workshops & Earth Talks
Check the calendar for what’s happening in the coming months
Bordentown City’s 1st Ever Organic Community Garden
We’re very excited to announce the arrival of Bordentown City’s first ever Community Garden! Our Community Garden is now open in between East Union Street and East Burlington Street behind the Mt. Zion Church, next to the baseball field.
Read more about how you can get involved in the garden here…
Plots are still available. Email us today – email@example.com
and in the recent Bordentown Current story
Saturday June 10th, 10am – 3pm
A FREE Event, Rain or Shine!
The Bordentown City Green Fair will return to the historic Burlington County town for the eighth straight year with more than 45 vendors and exhibits designed to educate and encourage people of all ages to adopt a more sustainable and eco-friendly lifestyle. The Green Fair is a free event and will take place rain or shine on Saturday, June 10th, from 10 am to 3 pm at the Carslake Community Center, 207 Crosswicks Street, Bordentown City (accessible via the Bordentown RiverLINE station).
Featuring fresh, locally grown produce, food products, crafts and more.
Every Wednesday from June thru September
3pm – Dusk
Carslake Community Center
207 Crosswicks St., Bordentown City
- Sustainable Champion (most points in the small municipality category) and Sustainable Jersey Silver Certification for Bordentown City!
- Annual Green Fair (Details above!)
- Identifying Anti-idling Zones
- Clara Barton School Garden
- Community Asset Maps
- Lighting Fair
- Community paper shredding event
- Creative Team (a subcommittee)
- Lime Kiln Alley Park Project
- Our Native Plant Garden (at the Bordentown City Library) & Lime Kiln Alley Brochure
For questions or information on how to get involved on the Green Team, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org